help_outline Skip to main content
Herrington Harbour Sailing Association
Promoting sailing on Herring Bay and beyond
Shopping Cart

Racing Discussions

Series 1, Race 5
Author Last Post

So Amara chickened out. But we did drink a beer from the safety of the shore where we could watch the race and came up with this pretty cool picture.

Well done RC and racers!


Skippers staying open late for us.


Hi Eunice,

Our crew keeps dropping. I'm down to 3 of us...which is fine for us to sail safely, but in seeing that you are short handed as RC and the weather forecast is shady, I'd like to offer up using our catamaran as the Race Committee boat. We are at HHN at the end of H dock.

Let me know if you're interested. My crew is happy to help with RC and hang out, eat snacks and drink a few beverages.


s/v Three Seas

2002 Fountaine Pajot Belize 43

The forecasts remain clear as mud. We plan to be on station by 1730.

We will be shorthanded, so it will help us if boats check in by going by the boat *after* we have set the mark. Please avoid checking in by radio.

The RC boat now will be Liberty Prevails.


For tomorrow's race, Liberty Prevails will be your humble Race Committee, but we will be running the race on Allegiant (graciously offered by Bert), just to keep you all on your toes.

Tomorrow's forecast is unpredictable enough that we will go ahead with the race as planned and hope for the best. We will be watching the weather throughout the day.

Please monitor your email/forum - if there are any changes, we will post them there. And we'll announce on VHF if close to race time.


Return to Forum
Please Support Our
Corporate Sponsors

Sponsor Logos

Herrington Harbour Marina
Shipwright Harbor Marina
Schuman Yacht Detailing
Rolly Tasker Sails
Chesapeake Sailmakers
Ullman Sails

Ministry of Sailing

Our Affiliations: