help_outline Skip to main content
Herrington Harbour Sailing Association
Promoting sailing on Herring Bay and beyond
 
Shopping Cart
cancel

Racing Discussions

Wednesday August 11
Author Last Post

We’re on station and anticipating that we’ll get the race in. We would cancel if it appears unsafe. We’re contemplating all options. Including cancelling or postponement. Any thoughts?

With the approaching storms, what’s the chances of cancellation? I’m already hearing the thunder.

On August 11, the Committee Boat for the crew of Put-in-Bay will be a Grand Banks 42, named Southerly. So, don’t look for the Bristol 29.9, we’ll be keeping cool in the Grand Banks. Bruce Trauben (Put-in-Bay)

Return to Forum
Please Support Our
Corporate Sponsors

Slideshow
Sponsor Logos

Herrington Harbour Marina
Shipwright Harbor Marina
Schuman Yacht Detailing
Rolly Tasker Sails
Chesapeake Sailmakers
Ullman Sails

Ministry of Sailing


Our Affiliations: